Product Manager's Guide
Product management can seem like a daunting discipline, but once you get a grasp of the fundamentals, and combine that with some intuition, you’ll be on your way to leading successful projects
What this is:
This is a partly written, partly curated resource book for product managers to go from consumption to creation with as little friction as possible.
It helps you to:
- Know what the product vision and product mission
- Know the responsibilities of the product manager and product team.
- Identify problems and frame the problem statements.
- Learn problem and solution prioritization
- Come up with your strategy towards the product vision
- Discovery your customer problems and build persons.
- Get familiar with the discovery process
- Learn about lean product experiment
- Use the free templates and start exercising
This is for you if:
- You are an aspiring product manager
- You don't know how or where to start
- You've started working on the product role but still feel lost
- You're none of the above but you know someone who is. Gift them!
📖 Contents :
Lean Product Development
Agile values & Principles
KPIs and Metrics
🛠️ Tools & Templates :
User interview questions script
How might we
2x2 Problem prioritization
2x2 Solution Prioritisation
130 + pages of pure product knowledge
15 + Frameworks and product tools
13+ Product management templates
Do I have lifetime access?
Yes, once you purchase it, you have lifetime access to it and all the updates later.
Can I share it with someone?
No, this is for personal use. If you feel someone else can benefit from this, direct them to this page or buy them a copy.
I can't afford it, is there a discount?
If you cannot afford it for some reason, reach out to me on Twitter and we will work something out.
While this playbook is an effort to help you get started, there is no success formula inside. Unless you put in the reps, there will be no results.
Thank you for purchasing!
130 Page Ebook & 13 Product Templates for free
Length130 + Pages
Loved by300 PMs so far..
- 130 Page Ebook & 13 Product Templates for free
- Length130 + Pages
- Loved by300 PMs so far..