Product Manager's Guide
Product management can seem like a daunting discipline, but once you get a grasp of the fundamentals, and combine that with some intuition, you’ll be on your way to leading successful projects
What this is:
This is a partly written, partly curated resource book for product managers to go from consumption to creation with as little friction as possible.
It helps you to:
- Know what the product vision and product mission
- Know the responsibilities of the product manager and product team.
- Identify problems and frame the problem statements.
- Learn problem and solution prioritization
- Come up with your strategy towards the product vision
- Discovery your customer problems and build persons.
- Get familiar with the discovery process
- Learn about lean product experiment
- Use the free templates and start exercising
This is for you if:
- You are an aspiring product manager
- You don't know how or where to start
- You've started working on the product role but still feel lost
- You're none of the above but you know someone who is. Gift them!
📖 Contents :
- Product Principles
- Product Vision
- Product Mission
- Product Strategy
- Product Team
- Lean Product Development
- Agile values & Principles
- Problem Framing
- Product Discovery
- User Research
- User Journey
- Problem Prioritization
- Explore Solutions
- KPIs and Metrics
- Product Roadmap
🛠️ Tools & Templates :
- User interview questions script
- Product Vision
- User journey
- Problem Statement
- How might we
- Experiment template
- 2x2 Problem prioritization
- 2x2 Solution Prioritisation
- Lean Canvas
- Crazy 8
- 130 + pages of pure product knowledge
- 15 + Frameworks and product tools
- 13+ Product management templates
Do I have lifetime access?
Yes, once you purchase it, you have lifetime access to it and all the updates later.
Can I share it with someone?
No, this is for personal use. If you feel someone else can benefit from this, direct them to this page or buy them a copy.
I can't afford it, is there a discount?
If you cannot afford it for some reason, reach out to me on Twitter and we will work something out.
While this playbook is an effort to help you get started, there is no success formula inside. Unless you put in the reps, there will be no results.
Thank you for purchasing!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.